Over the years, I’ve put together a few public technical talks where the slides are accessible on this site. These are only really nice to view on desktop, and require the use of arrow keys to move around. Long-form notes are also available — generated by a sweet Sphinx and reStructuredText plugin. I figured I’d link to them all here so I don’t lose track:
- Data Visualization Elements (2013) (notes)
- Analytics for Journalism (2013) (notes)
- Clojonic: Pythonic Clojure (2014) (notes)
- Fully Distributed & Asynchronous Teams (2014) (notes)
- Real-time Streams & Logs (2014) (notes)
Using even older slide software called S5, which is also based on reStructuredText, I also have a couple of Python training materials. I’ve given these materials as full-class trainings at various times, including a tutorial at PyCon on web development (the last link here).